alone (14) children (1) cloud (3) dark (5) depression (10) different (5) dream (1) ed (1) family (2) friends (6) goodbye (2) heartbreak (2) help (3) hope (1) love (6) me (1) monster (3) pain (2) poem (4) random (4) sad (3) sarcasm (2) selfharm (3) society (1) suicide (10) text (2) trust (5) untitled (5) Update (3)

Sunday, July 26, 2020

I hate this. I am talknig to a person and I am boiling with anger. this conversation is absolutely pointless, we have very different viewpoints and he has been talkng down to me.
But then I realize.
Is this how humans feel when they are talking to me. This is terrible. How can I exist in this world where I inflict this stupid feeling of anger and bottled up "i wanna hit them in the face".
because how dare i. how.

is this what i do to this world. how can i continue existing when this is what i do to people, where they wanna rip their face off because the conversation is so annoying. 

No comments:

Post a Comment