alone (14) children (1) cloud (3) dark (5) depression (10) different (5) dream (1) ed (1) family (2) friends (6) goodbye (2) heartbreak (2) help (3) hope (1) love (6) me (1) monster (3) pain (2) poem (4) random (4) sad (3) sarcasm (2) selfharm (3) society (1) suicide (10) text (2) trust (5) untitled (5) Update (3)

Friday, August 19, 2016

The body of water that is life - untitled #1

Life seems to be a dark ocean,
Fog stops me from seeing far,
They're trying hard to hunt me down,
But tbh I just want to drown. 


My arms are heavy from swimming long,
My energy is about to fade.
I'd like to stop and have some rest,
To ease the fire in my chest. 


I can barely breathe,
Lungs are filled with water.
If nothing changes and this keeps going on,
It wont be long until im done.


But the ocean doesn't seem to have an end,
My demons start to catch up to me.
The end is near, thats what I see,
I guess this is how it had to be.


- Aki Silver, 18.08.16

No comments:

Post a Comment