alone (14) children (1) cloud (3) dark (5) depression (10) different (5) dream (1) ed (1) family (2) friends (6) goodbye (2) heartbreak (2) help (3) hope (1) love (6) me (1) monster (3) pain (2) poem (4) random (4) sad (3) sarcasm (2) selfharm (3) society (1) suicide (10) text (2) trust (5) untitled (5) Update (3)

Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Enjoy the pain until I can die

"It's better for you",
I say before I close the path.
Tears glistering in my eyes,
my depression having its last laugh.

Completely alone,
"friends" who left me again,
cause i was too different,
for them too insane.

I mean, I deserve it,
in the end its my fault.
Now its time to enjoy this,
to pour salt in my wounds.

Here is what you get,
enjoy this sweet pain.
While I gather the strength,
to kill hope with rain.

Soon it will be over,
you can finally sleep.
That sleep that is final,
a thousand miles deep.

Just wait few more days,
few more weeks, just a bit.
Enjoy the pain a bit more,
until I finally call it quit.

No comments:

Post a Comment